Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nascar: After the Montreal Race Do You Still Miss The Cup Guys?

Jason Smith/Getty Images

From The Bleacher Report:

Can you agree with that?

Sunday afternoon was the best race I’ve seen in years and this is coming from a fan who watches just about everything that moves.

That finish was amazing!

If we could have this type of racing in Cup problems with television ratings or track attendance would be a thing of the past.

I believe the reason this race had so many great moments is because the drivers who were in the hunt for the checkered flag had to win, I understand every driver wants to win but there are some who “have” to win.

Read more ....

My Comment: Yes .... I know that this weekend's NASCAR race was one of the closest race finishes ever .... but I still prefer the Stanley Cup

No comments: