Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This Is Why I Do Not Donate Money To The University That I Graduated From

From The Montreal Gazette:

Angela Davis was one of the most polarizing and famous figures of her generation – a beautiful, black revolutionary with wild hair and impeccable academic credentials who embraced Communism, espoused change and became one of the first – and still few – women named to the FBI's Most Wanted List.

Read more ....

My Comment: I attended a similar event that she did in Berkeley a few years back. It was nothing but a diatribe of hate and anger against non-blacks .... but the liberal white kids who made up 95% of the audience loved it.

I expect the same crap will be peddled in McGill on October 1, using some poor unfortunate person of colour and his encounter with the police as a backdrop for her hate.

Impeccable academic credentials .... shesshhhh .... please Peggy Curran get real.

No comments: