Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quebec Profile: Mitsou

"I come from that back-to-nature movement," says Mitsou, whose food series, Kampai! À votre santé, debuts Friday. "I didn't know Kraft Dinner till I was 13." Photograph by: Phil Carpenter, The Gazette

Mitsou As A Working Mother -- Montreal Gazette

Mitsou has switched from pop star to multipurpose broadcaster; this fall, she'll be host of a show on healthful eating.

MONTREAL – It was a busy week for Mitsou Gélinas. During a conversation at Le Drugstore bar in the Gay Village, where she had just been interviewed for the Artv show Mange ta ville, the woman once most famous for belting out the sexed-up dance hit Bye Bye Mon Cowboy was talking about what she dubbed "one of the most crazy beginnings of a week in years."

Read more ....

My Comment: I always remember her as a spunky little blond. Hmmm .... how times have changed.

No comments: