Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kovalev Is Back At The Bell Centre Tonight

Ottawa Senators Alex Kovalev takes part in drills during the first day of on ice practice at training camp in Kanata, Sunday Sept.13, 2009. The Canadian Press/Adrian Wyld

Kovalev Expects Emotional Return -- Sportsnet

Alexei Kovalev isn't sure how the Montreal fans will receive him when he steps onto the ice at the Bell Centre wearing an Ottawa Senators jersey on Saturday night.

"It could be good moments or it could be bad moments. Could be booing or it could be happy. I can't expect anything," Kovalev said on the eve of his return to Montreal. "I still have to play a hockey game. I'm not playing for Montreal any more. I play for Ottawa. I just have to focus on the game and I know that might be hard."

Read more ....

More News On Former Canadien Alexei Kovalev

Kovalev returns to Montreal, where Habs struggle -- CBC
Kovalev ready for spotlight -- Slam Sports
Kovalev’s Return -- Habs World
PM Harper to attend Sens vs. Canadiens game -- Ottawa Citizen

No comments: