Wednesday, July 22, 2009

14 Reasons I'm Looking Forward To Montreal's Just For Laughs Festival

From The Huffington Post:

In an almost last-minute decision, strings were pulled, favors were called in, nouns were verbed, and I found my passport, which means it's time to head across the border for the 2009 Just For Laughs comedy festival in Montreal. Sure, talk to any member of the show business industry who has been around since Just For Laughs first took over this French-speaking Canadian city more than a quarter-century ago, and they'll be quick to tell you that the festival isn't what it once was. It's bigger, and yet not so big that comedians can return to the States with their dreams and pockets filled with six-figure development deals from the TV networks. No, times are different. We have the Internets now!

You can follow my detailed reviews, interviews and analysis during Just For Laughs at my site, The Comic's Comic.

Read more ....

No comments: