Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone (right) speaks with Normand Legault, president and CEO of the Canadian Grand Prix, at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal in June 2008. Photograph by: Phil Carpenter, Gazette file photo
From The Montreal Gazette:
MONTREAL — Here we go again. Bernie Ecclestone shoots off his mouth, and the rest of us are left scratching our heads.
Well, at least this time the Führer of Formula One didn't try to argue the merits of Adolf Hitler, as he did last month to worldwide condemnation.
Still, what a buffoon.
Tell me, what are we supposed to make of his declaration in a Swiss motorsport publication Tuesday that the Canadian Grand Prix will return to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve next year?
Read more ....
More News On The Possibility of The F1 Returning To Montreal
Montreal mayor says F1 deal not done yet -- CBC
Formula One's return to Montreal not a done deal -- Toronto Star
F1 driving back to Montreal, if you believe Bernie -- Ottawa Citizen
Ecclestone eyes Montreal return for F1 -- AFP
Ecclestone confident over Montreal return -- Press Association
Grand Prix poised to return to Montreal, Ecclestone says -- Globe And Mail
Formula One in Montreal: A timeline -- Montreal Gazette